Wednesday, September 2, 2009

How SWEET!



We Have Sponsors!


Jeannie - Dragonfly Journey



We have such a sweet line up of cards today. Several designers have made more then one card. Woo Hoo! We now have some sponsors. Our sponsor for the week is Inktegrity and the digi designs are made by Joni Wilson. As you will notice, we made some fun cards with her images. Not all cards show cased are Inktegrity Designs. You can go to Inktegrity to see all of Joni Designs. Joni also has a fun blog you will want to visit.


Hi Sweet Sketch Wednesday fans! I am so excited to sponsor Arlana's wonderful challenge site. My name is Joni Wilson and I own a line of digital images called Inktegrity. These images are inspired by my family and friends and are drawn to embrace the goodness in everyday life. I absolutely love Arlana's sketches and the beautiful weekly inspiration by her Design Team. This week's lucky sketcher will receive Going Places, my new release of transportation vehicles, as well as all of the coordinating sentiments. Best wishes to all of you, have a wonderful day!






For those that want some sweet fun and want to play along, here's what you need to do. If posting to an online gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with each weeks number.

1. Add a link on your blog about my Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
2. Post your card along with link.
3. Sign Mr. Linky and add a direct link back to your site.
4. Leave the design team a comment.


Joni from Inktegrity - Guest Designer

Arlana - Sweetberry Designs


Nancy - Mulberry Station


Judi -Sweet Bloomin Scraps
Rose-Pink Lemonade




Stephanie - Handmade Creations


Kelly - My Bucket Overfloweth


Sheri-Papercrafty’s Creation

Pam-Stamping with Serendipity

Jeannie - Dragonfly Journey

Katie- Created by Katie
Teri – Teri’s Cards and Toppers

Lisa - Paper and Paw Prints

Liz –Liz’s Cards and Layouts

We are still looking for sponsors, so please e-mail me at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com. Be sure and tell anyone that you know.


I would like to thank all those who play along each week. It has been fun seeing your creations with my card sketches. This week I need to thank the design team for making all the extra card for me at the last min. I hope you have enjoyed all of this add inspiration. Also I would like to thank Joni for sponsoring us this week with a prize.

We hope you will continue to join us and play along. Hope your week is filled with lots of sweetness.


Sweet Sketch Wednesdays Participants
1. Amanda Miles
2. Kim Y.
3. Jonia
4. Dora
5. Julie Leblanc - Kewlstamps-n-more
6. Juanita
7. sue morris
8. Tracey V
9. Jen ~Go90feet~
10. Tami Grandi (tamijo)

Learn more about Sweet Sketch Wednesdays here.
Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks Design Team you really went out of your way this week to make it all happen at the last minute. We have such fun cards!!! How SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single card is sooooo cute! Thanks, Joni, for your sponsorship! Looking forward to see who will be the lucky winner of your Going Places! So be sure to play along this week! Thanks, Arlana, for all your extra work this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone did a fabulous job this week!! Thanks Joni, for sponsoring this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! What a great line up of cards today! We have some serious eye candy here!! Thanks so much to Joni for letting us use her adorable stamps! I love what everyone did with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun cards this week. Everyone's cards are fabulous!!! Great job DT and thanks Joni for letting us use your stamps. Of course, we couldn't do it without Arlans's hard work.. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I forgot to also thank Joni for her wonderful images. They were so fun to uses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute, love all the dt's work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another wonderful sketch Arlana.
    Joni thanks for the fun cute images to use.
    The cards are just gorgeous ladies - very creative, colourful, fun and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the wonderful cards which were very inspiring. I did turn mine but kept the same basic sketch. Wonderful sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the great sketch, It's the first time I play along, and I will do that more!
    beautiful work from the DT!
    xo Dora

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with all the above, HUGE thanks go to Joni for letting us play with her images, and even more HUGE thanks to Arlana for her gorgeous sketches and looking after the business end of things (even when poorly!)
    BIG hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketch and what wonderful inspiration by the DT~ I'm on my way to create!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sketch, I love all the samples you shared. I hope to catch next weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT sketch and GREAT cards! I have posted mine over at Splitcoast but will have to upload and put all info on my blog tomorrow (Tuesday)

    ReplyDelete
  15. great blog! I would love to be a follower but the link to become a follower seems to be behind a great big "F" and I can't click on it! Is anyone else having an issue with this? Also, could someone please e-mail me at valleysunshine@hotmail.com ? I have a question about sponsoring your challenge. Thanks so much! Hugz, Sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete